Here at NCACPA, we LOVE our volunteers!
Volunteers are integral to NCACPA's success. Our goal is to provide you with a variety of internal NCACPA volunteer opportunities to promote leadership and enhance engagement across the association.
Begin with identifying simple volunteer tasks you are interested in. The ideal life cycle of a volunteer starts with small tasks and virtual participation to working all the way up to committee and leadership positions. This program is designed to create a ladder of engagement between our members and the association.
Example volunteer opportunities posted by members and/or NCACPA staff:
- Participate in a focus group
- Complete a survey
- Sponsor an event
- Join a committee
- Post to the Open Forum
- Opt-in to the mentorship pool
- Update your topics of interest
- Write a Connect post about NCACPA’s Symposium
- Share a student event flyer with your fellow educators
- Take pictures of NCACPA events/activities you attend and tag us
- Apply for a scholarship
- Join a task force
How to Get Started
- Create your Volunteer Profile so we know which volunteer opportunities you’re interested in.
- Opt-in to the Volunteer Pool and you will receive emailed opportunities that match your interests.
- Visit the Volunteer Opportunities page to see all posted volunteer opportunities.
- Start volunteering! Select an opportunity either from the volunteer opportunities page or from a Volunteer Match targeted email that lists opportunities specific to your interests.
- Post a volunteer opportunity! Interested in posting an NCACPA volunteer opportunity? Reach out to NCACPA Membership Coordinator, Mia Phillips.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us